Authentic! Accepting! Accelerating!
33 Brass Castle Rd, Washington, NJ 07882
WORSHIP - Sundays 10:00 AM
Contemporary sounds, messages crafted around issues that concern YOU, and prayer for your personal needs, along with Communion, shape our gatherings.
The coffee pot is on in the "We Believe Cafe"... come a little early and enjoy some time with the friends at church!
A special Children's Church is offered for younger children, 18 months of age through 5th grade, during the sermon portion of service. Volunteers lead the children in a planned 30 minute session where they learn Scripture lessons in a fun environment.
AWANA - Sundays 4 - 6 PM
At FDC, September through May.
For details email our coordinator, Laura Deeney at
FDCkids@FaithDiscovery.com or see the Ministries page
Youth Ministry - Sundays 4 PM in the Family Fellowship Center
Led by Garry Hollenbeck, for grades 7-12. email@example.com
Bible Study and Fellowship - Wednesdays 7:00 PM
Led by Pastor Jerry Scott in the Worship Center Cafe
You don't have to be a scholar to be part of our Bible Class.
Come learn practical application of the Bible's truth with us!
People... are what Faith Discovery is all about.
The church is a community. Yes, that is a word often overused, but for us - it is who we are.
We are diverse - young families, older people, single people, married people, from many backgrounds.
Our common connection is our desire to know God through Jesus Christ.
We invite you to come and visit.
Do not be put off by our big building.
Inside you will find warmth and acceptance.
Dress is casual, worship style is contemporary.
Join us this Sunday at 10!
Photo credit - Jake Kurdsjuk
What We Believe --
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right
hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- in the Blessed Hope - the Rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
- the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing power.
- the baptism of the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- in the resurrection of both the lost and the saved, the one to eternity apart from God and the other to everlasting life.